- 464 crash-fix + added Shift+TAB/COPY key usage for 464 users
- use A or B key to switch current drive to A: or B:
- use P key to open an ASCII file with with Protext
- use S key for multi-select files. You can combine that with delete operations.
- current path gets displayed on top of all printed catalogues
- use CLR key to navigate to root folder
- use DEL key to navigate to parent folder
- use RETURN/ENTER/COPY to navigate into a sub-folder
- use N key to create a new folder
- use C key to copy a file to the other logical drive (can also be combined with S key (multi-selection))
Click here for the download link !
Thanks to Poulette73 & Offset for the preliminary testing!